Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

...Dlrow Rorrim (Melee Class Requested)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you be interested in joining my battle arena?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Too expensive
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

of_shattered_origins
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: ...Dlrow Rorrim (Melee Class Requested) Reply with quote

(Although I'm currently in a battle, I'm still looking for people to join my Battle Arena. Please, feel free to make a post in there... I'll join/start as soon as everything is filled.)

What a strange occurence. Amidst his fight with Fudo, Ein had passed out for some unknown reason. Hours, perhaps even days, he woke up to find his wallet a little bit lighter and a healed scar in his back.

"Damn temporal distortions..." He muttered gently to himself. He arose to find himself still inside of the Oasis, strangely healthy grass and palm trees growing inside of the unmistakably inhabitable landscape. Chances were, it was due to the spring that had somehow formed here.

Ein no longer questioned how the world here worked. He had seen many things that seemed impossible in his travels.

Continuing his journey towards the supposed temple that rested at the heart of the Great Desert of Darkness Incarnate, he had happened upon a strange figure cloaked in black. A short conversation would prove that the man was a strange type of weapon maker. Taking Ein's quarterstaff, as well as some gold, the wanderer soon created a stronger more useful weapon. He also threw in a Weak Spellbook.

Stronger and better armed, the blue-haired man would find himself ALMOST ready for the next challenge that awaited him. For it seemed that the tip of the temple he was looking for was off in the horizon.

----------------

How could someone have POSSIBLY built this...? Ein stood there, more appalled than in amazement, in front of tower that reached farther into the sky than his eyes could see.

Bleached an almost blinding white by the consistent shining punishment of the sun, he had to shield his eyes in order to even begin to find the door.

----------------

Once inside, the psionicist found that he had entered into a room filled with mirrors. From top to bottom, covering the walls, reflective images stared back at him, each other somehow differently than the others. He spun around quickly, only to realize that the door he entered through was now also a mirror.

Were... all the 'reflections' STARING at him?

Blacking out and quickly awaking, Ein noticed that he was no longer in the room of mirrors. Instead, he was in a darkened, forest clearing... but somehow, he didn't feel right, his body felt different. Whirling around, as he felt a presence, he saw HIMSELF 50 feet away.

(In this battle, someone else will control my character and I will control theirs. Starting off, there will be a limit to what each person can do, as they are learning to control their new bodies. For the first page, the limit will be the 3 basic, starting skills/specials/spells... on the second page they will fully understand 'themselves' and be able to use their entire arsenal.)

(Sorry for the long description)

Last edited by of_shattered_origins on Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It isn't nessecarily the 'end of the day' yet oSo, but I have important real life matters to take care of, so I'm posting a bit early. Sors man.)

Tyzrk walked in the forest as usual, it was a bright and normal day. Along with her was Xhercfa the Forest Spirit. They walked until they found a random door in the middle of nowhere. It seemed to be a silvery door that looked almost like a window. Tyzrk reached out to grab it, when the forest spirit quickly flew into the elf's arm, smaking it almost. "Ow!" Tyzrk said, retreating her arm in response to the pain, "What was that for?!"

"I sense an evil spirit in that door, Tyzrk." Xhercfa said, "I utterly advise you not to touch-"

"Who cares, Xhercfa. I know something evil's in there too, that's why I'm gonna go into it!" Tyzrk quickly flung her body into the door without opening it, and by surprise, she went right into it. Alarmed, the forest spirit sighed in annoyance, and followed.

Tyzrk suddenly found herself crashing and bumping around in the dark. She was scared, as she didn't know what would happen next or anything like that. A few minutes later, she found herself standing. Her eyes were shut, but she could tell instantly that something was wrong. She felt different, very different.... She looked at herself, and the first thing she thought was -

"I'M A GUY?!?!?!"

She looked at herself closely, and when she looked back up, some hair got into her eyes. Shaking the hair out of her eyes, she noticed that it was blue. Very awkward indeed.. Almost reminded her of... That spellcaster! The one she fought previously at that one graveyard, Ein! Ein was a spellcaster who messed with people's minds, maybe that's what happened here... She walked along and suddenly turned around, feeling a presense there. Which was wierd, she could never tell presenses at all. It felt like her mind capacity was much higher, as if she was the spellcaster. She looked, and saw herself.

This was very awkward, and the elven girl was just ranting in her head, "It's just a dream, it's just a dream, it's just a dream..." Tyzrk reached back of her to grab what should have been her bladed bow, but instead she took out some strange looking staff. It had what seemed to be a small claw on the everlasting wood, which would be useful for slashing and things like that. Just by wielding it, she felt a power go through her viens...

Now that Tyzrk thought about it, she felt the power through her viens was alot stronger, ALOT! It felt as if the mana pool she had originally now feels like a manan OCEAN! This would have it's pros and cons, but for now, she had to take advantage of her current state, get used to this human male magician's body, and beat the basterd for somehow doing a mind transfer.

But strangely enough, if she were to 'beat' him, she would have to fight herself, and for once, put herself to defeat, which sounded alot like some quest or messed up fate thing. "One's worst enemy lies within..." Tyzrk thought; strangely, this man's intellectual status is really getting to her head. @_@

Elsewhere, Xhercfa quickly flew into the scene. She saw a spellcaster, who was really Tyzrk, and Tyzrk, who was really the spellcaster. She felt wierd spiritual energy in the both of them. But for now, she had to help 'Tyzrk'. She flew to who was actually Ein, fooled by the two's current state, and said in a soft, but angry voice, "Now look what ya got us into! It's that mage we saw at the graveyard, the one who almost broke your neck off! What'll we do now, huh Tyzrk?! This is all your fault!"

(Lol, I feel too much fun coming up in this battle... I have high expectations, so please don't hold me down on this! I think why I feel this will be fun is the straight out fact that we won't be using our characters, and we will have to fight ourselves, experiancing new character's powers and stuffs like that. I bet you'll have fun, you have a crazy selection or aresonalls at your disposal: The Four weapons, the insane specials, everything is open to ya. Except Xhercfa I'm guessing; she won't nessicarily 'Trust' ya and she won't do much during the battle, under my control. Cause Xhercfa, if ya noticed, acts on her own. If you command Xhercfa to attack, she most likely will see through your mask and boom, under my control with a little persuasion XD)

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
of_shattered_origins
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What had once been a vast array of knowledge had now shrunk into that which could be contained within a mayonaise jar. 'Her' hips had grown wider and 'her' physical build seemed to change. 'She' felt quite a bit faster.

'You're kidding me...' Thoughts came at a much slower rate now, the commonplace snappy responses and quickened reflexes halting to a near skidding stop. There happened to be nothing reflective around and thus 'she' couldn't quite see what had happened to 'her' body.

This must have been a challenge given to all of those who planned to reach the Temple of the Ancient of Light... and thus, it was fight or be killed.

Ahead, 'Ein' stood, already drawing 'his' weapon and preparing for battle. Although, 'he' gave a confused look when wielding it as though 'he' didn't quite understand how to use it yet.

Suddenly, there was a glowing presence at 'Tyzrk's' side.

[What Xhecuieryf said]

"Wha----" The response, what seemed MUCH longer to think of, stopped abrubtly. 'FEMALE?!' Terrified, 'Tyzrk' hands shot to 'her' chest. 'B-BOOBS?!' WHERE'S MY PENIS?!

Then, after a few moments (which still seemed like HOUR compared to normal), it clicked. The glowing presence was from one of 'her' previous battles. A few weeks ago, 'she' had fought an elf in a graveyard. Tyzrk, it had called her.

Reaching back with the right, 'her' pulled out the first thing he caught hold of. A bladed bow, it seemed. The left wandered around for a quiver, which was placed in a rather strange position compared to most.
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(At the start, Ein would have at least felt his chest strangely being a bit heavyer then before Wink )

Tyzrk almost laughed as 'she' was seeing how hard the person occupying her body had with simply drawing her bow and finding an arrow. Though she shouldn't laugh, as she most likely would have problems herself with this mage's powers. This mana was wierd, she couldn't form it into fire, or her mana bow, or anything! Then, she remembered that this mage played mind tricks, and thrashed her onto the ground. Maybe she could do the same to this 'guy'. Though she didn't really feel okay with the idea of beating up what looked like herself. She finnally came to the conclusion that she doesn't look at herself in a mirror many times anyways, and was ready for a fight.

Tyzrk quickly held the staff out, and, by pure reaction, held her right hand back to grab an arrow.. Only to feel that there was none! She remembered that the only attack at her disposal was this sucky staff and magic, unlike 'Ein', who would now have unlimited arrows, a huge array of special attacks, and, overall, a messed up nervous system that would not only think of ways to get out of situations insanely, but would be able to counter quite effectively. Tyzrk couldn't even feel her stupidity, and couldn't tell if it was good or bad, dispite the sudden gain in intelligence.

Xhercfa narrowed her right eye a bit, giving the 'Tyzrk' a strange look. "What's going on, Tyzrk? Something wrong? I know we can beat up that mage, so don't be scared. Geez, look at yourself; so scared you're forgetting how to hold your bow. You hold it with your left hand, and grab for an arrow with your right, cause you're right handed, right? You told me that yourself one day when I asked you why you held it with your left hand even when you're right handed, you said it was because your right supplied more power for the arrow when you hold the string back. Geez, it's like you're another person.."

of_shattered_origins
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I don't really imagine Tyzrk with THAT big of a bust, you know? She's... all fast, and elven... and... erm... XD She's flat and you know it!)

"Just... spooked me." 'Tyzrk' replied to the hovering spirit, attempting to say as few words as possible. The unusual pitch was going to take some getting used to. "I thought I took care of him..."

It was all an act at this point, after countless, wasted moments, 'She' had finally began to assume that the two had swapped bodies. Obviously, Tyzrk's thoughts moved MUCH slower than Ein's. Chances were the true Tyzrk had already figured this out using Ein's intellect.

(What is Tyzrk wearing and what's her eye/hair color and such? Any pictures?)

Although Tyzrk's mastery of the bow was apparent, Ein couldn't quite mimic the technique she displayed in battle. It would take time to understand but it would come quickly given the bodies already honed instincts. Following the semi-directions given by the spirit, 'Tyzrk' switched hands.

The bladed bow was now in the left and the right went to where the arrows were. It seemed the instincts had remained... at certain points, the body would simply take control, acting on its own to protect itself. Arrow knocked, 'Tyzrk' pulled back the bow string with 'her' middle and index fingers. The shot remained, watching, waiting, and anticipating.

With 'Ein's' staff drawn, 'Tyzrk' was curious as to how 'he' would react. 'Psionicist...' Thoughts echoed EMPTILY inside of the young elf's head... which bothered Ein to no end. It seemed the main occupants of her cranium were snapped bow-strings, cobwebs, and a single, unsalted peanut.

Oh, how Ein hated Elves.

If 'she' let go now, the psionicist would probably stop the arrow via Telekinesis, or perhaps even go so far as to send it in the reverse direction. As for now, 'Tyzrk' would remain silent and calm. The charade would continue, with no word spoken.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Umm... She has alot of dark mohagony clothes, has sort of brownish hair, blue eyes, and... Yeah. Her clothes are quite complicated.

Also, I said a 'bit' heavyer >.> lol)

Tyzrk watched herself grab an arrow, this time with a bit more ease. The occupant in her body aimed for what looked like this man's head. Tyzrk then finally felt a string in her mind go off. She felt the Tyzrk body just waiting for her to make the first move. So be it... Tyzrk clutched tightly on her staff, and ran foward, not afraid at the Ein firing an arrow at her; she would be able to at least physically deflect the arrow.

of_shattered_origins
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fearlessly, 'Ein' charged 'Tyzrk'.

Much in the ways of how the graveyard battle went, distance would be a key point in this fight. As the psionicist charged, the ranger took a large, lithely leap backwards. The bladed bow would be thrown only slightly off course, as Tyzrk's reflexes took major control.

Originally, yes, the shot was aimed at the head... but given the leap as well as the target moving, it had now fallen to about waist height, and a little bit to the leftt.

Letting go, the arrow would soar through the air at the normal speed, all considering that both 'Ein' and 'Tyzrk' were in the same direction. Difficulty would insue where the staff would have trouble reaching the deflection point. The arrow was heading towards the 'inside' of where the staff was held.

(Sorry, I'm not very good at writing these days. Imagine holding a staff with two hands to where the top of the staff was near the left shoulder and the bottom was near the right part of the hip... now the arrow would be going at about where your stomach would be if you could poke it. Blocking it with a staff would prove difficult because you would have to move part of the staff into and closer to your body, which is unnatural for such a large weapon... and remember: We only have the 3 basic skills/spells/specials right now... you don't have Staff Mastery. =P)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It is possible to hold it in one hand, but given the conditions, nyah.)

Tyzrk watched as Ein jumped back and fired at her stomach area. Usually, her reaction would be something like a deflection, but somehow, her Advanced Intelligence kicks in, and tells her to sidestep. She felt the wieght of the sudden slowness on her legs, the slowness she felt ever since she entered this body. And with this decrease in speed, Tyzrk would not be able to deflect and attack, not even by spinning the staff. Spinning would be possible, but chances of it working were unlikely. She sidestepped the simple arrow shot. She knew her own tricks, and what pissed her off the most; An opponent dodging an arrow with something as simple as a sidestep, and an attack aimed for her chest.

Err, anyways, now was time for Tyzrk's action. She decided to tap into her manan ocean and try a mind spell. Unlike her fire spells, she had to concentrate alot harder, which put the 'elven girl' under pressure. She didn't even know what spell she was going to use, but felt the surge, the surge of power. She released it, and suddenly, Tyzrk's entire arrow quiver started to raise! It flew high into the air where 'Tyzrk' couldn't reach it. Tyzrk lost control of this power, and the quiver quickly flew off in some random direction, far from here. "Ooops..."

Xhercfa continued her thought about this situation, and saw how sloppily 'Ein's' telekinisis worked. "Is everyone off today..?" She remained clueless, and awaited 'Tyzrk's' next attack, hoping for something smart out of the girl, though that is very unlikely, anything that would get the opponent in a caved in situation is what they needed.

of_shattered_origins
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Tyzrk' was speechless as 'her' quiver flew off in some random direction. Blue eyes followed it carefully, elven senses parting the darkness as they probed to keep track of such needed items.

Without a method of attack, at least as of now, the young elven girl would be forced to retreat. The forest they were in would prove helpful in a manner of hiding and perhaps even stealth attack.

'Ein's' sluggish closing would allow 'Tyzrk' just enough time to enter the foilage of the forest. Hiding would prove easier for the elf as she wore the type of clothing that could blend in just perfectly with the darkened greens and trees.

Nothing would be said to the floating spirit, generally actions proving more worth than words. The body's reflexes proved quite useful in the leaps and quick-steps needed to pass over the roots and shrubs.

The elf wouldn't know whether 'Ein' would follow, either way, 'he' would be out of his element... although each would be given the time needed, probably, to completely understand how their respective bodies worked.

'Good move... must be learning pretty quickly on how to control my powers...' Stopping momentarily, stooping low to the ground as not to be seen, 'she' turned back. How did that blasted blue bow work? And where did those damn arrows go?

Hopefully, the spirit would know better than to attempt to follow 'Tyzrk'. The GLOWING would be a dead give away...
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xhercfa decided for the better to hide somewhere else, like the last time they were at the graveyard, she would plan to hide and attack randomly sometime else. She hid in the opposite direction of the forest. Though the glowing went away, 'Tyzrk' was still quite visible. Apperantly, 'she' was now reduced in possible actions, and's forced to run for the arrows.

'Ein' was quite pleased at the previous actoin, and tried for the same spell again. Making things float was more fun then 'he' had thought. Looks like there was still some Tyzrk in there. =P Anyways, 'he' tapped into 'his' mana pool, and felt the power in his brain. Now, for the target. A tree or something of the like to stop 'Tyzrk' would be too heavy for the spell's (current) power, but 'Tyzrk herself' (w/sh)ouldn't be that hard.

So, the spell went, and levitated the enemy. The blue-haired mage laughed in satisfaction as the spell used force to throw the elf a few feet back. It was to do next to no damage, but it at least showed that the psci powers were being mastered, and quite quickly too. Thankfully the body of the mage was instictly used to this sort of thing, so all 'Ein' needed was the correct use. The mage stood and waited for the next action the elf would give.

(Teleki: 3 more uses)

[Azerus says: Technically you aren't allowed to use telekinesis on people, but you didn't do any real damage, so it's fine. Just a note.]

of_shattered_origins
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Damn it! This is all becoming a bit one-sided...'

Being inside the body of an elf was taxing enough, especially given the huge reduction of mana when in regards to how much Ein usually had.

'Is there anything this body can do other than shoot arrows?!'

Shoved back by the unseen force, it was quite obvious that 'Ein' knew where 'Tyzrk' was hiding. It didn't seem like hiding would work at this point, for some reason. The colors matched, the shading was right, and the elf was small enough... but it just didn't work. 'Tyzrk' was left wondering why.

Relenting as this was becoming, the small girl went further into the forest. The lack of 'Ein's' movement would prove helpful as most of 'his' spells had a range-strength ratio; the further the distance, the weaker the spell(s) became.

By now, frustrated by the constant thwacking in the face by vines and passing trees (as she was more working on getting away rather than paying attention), there were scratches and welts gathering across her face, neck, and arms. The ranger's body had stamina but it was apparent that over time it would become drained. Trembling hands lifted to wipe a bit of sweat away.

'What can I do?' Learning seemed a rare commodity for such low intelligence and it was likely that it would take nearly twice as long as it would 'Ein' to master the new powers given. Memories would probably serve best, attempting to decipher the actions and techniques that have already been shown in past battles.

[i]That blue bow... ... ...[i]
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I wonder why it's taking so long for 'Tyzrk' to get used to the body, physical differences should be easier to get used to then magical power differences. =P)

'Ein' ran into the forest, but was tired out much more quickly then the former body did. Looks like this was all about slow, and power. Tyzrk wasn't used to this as she's used to her old body, which was quick, but weak, and still was able to do serious damage. 'He' wondered why 'he' was not having any difficulty at all fighting the ranger.

But for now the mage had to find the ranger, a hiding ranger is never good, unless it was herself. Tapping deeper into thought, Tyzrk was able to feel a similar, yet different, spell coming fowarth. Suddenly, she heard a soft voice that sounded like her former body's voice.

That blue bow...

The eyes of the mage shot up. Surprised, Tyzrk now knew that Ein was trying to get Tyzrk's mana bow to work. If this were to be successful, this would mean trouble. However, 'Tyzrk's' thoughts were heard, and 'Ein' could pinpoint (Almost) where she was. Walking towards that direction, many questions rambled through the mage's mind:

Why's this so easy so far? What happened that made the switch, and why? Much more questions came and go, and suddenly, DDRAnimeStyle came out of nowhere in a vision. He threw a small envelope labled "PM" at 'Ein's' face. Opening it, the mage read out the PM.

The switch's for fun, duh. =PPPPP
-DDR

Looking closer at this letter, the mage noticed that the PM was for Ein. Having this in mind, Tyzrk thought about going through Ein's other PMs. After a few seconds of looking through a complicated Inbox, Tyzrk gave up and continued searching for herself. Closer and closer she came near, holding up her staff in a feeling of tense and excitement, only waiting for the next move...

(Mind Evasedropper: 1 more use)

of_shattered_origins
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It's a complete transition. They're almost polar opposites in every way. The mana would work differently, of course. The decrease in thought speed would tear Ein to shreds and without a weapon, what is a 'girl' to do?)

A spark of mana flickered inside of the young elf's palm, while the other hand held tight to the bladed bow. Like a live wire, it sizzled, popped, and hissed. The magic that Ein was used to using was helping... but only slightly. The degree of how it was summoned as well as how it was controlled was completely different... and thus, it took much longer to activate.

The heavy clammer of 'Ein's' footstep through the dense forest were a dead give away that 'he' was onto 'her' position. 'She' wondered if that body was ALWAYS this relentless. 'She' could have ran more but 'she' dare not waste any more stamina. 'Ein' was already out of his element... 'Tyzrk' had the advantage.

'She' was stooped low still, as to further conceal her position. Brown hair already pulled back and blue eyes transfixed in a type of hardened determination to win, the young elf made a rather drastic move.

Allowing the mana in 'her' palm to slip away, she grabbed the bladed bow with both hands, similarly as one would hold a staff. The sounds of the psionicist's footsteps seemed to be at the perfect distance...

In a moment, although still stooped low, 'Tyzrk' had spun around the tree she was hiding behind and charged 'Ein'.

The forestry setting would only help the young elf as she quickly closed the distance and made a large slash towards 'Ein's' thighs. Given the circumstance, it wouldn't seem as though the psionicist would have had time to practice, let alone master, on how to use the staff...

Situationally, it seemed 'Tyzrk' was better at melee.

(Durka... I need to start reading again, I guess... My writing's gone to $H17.)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(There is a bowmerang on 'Tyzrk's' back, you could use that right? Why does no one know about my bowmerang? -.-)

Tyzrk walked in this mage's body towards what seemed like her own body. However, when 'she' got there, 'she' looked to see that the elf wasn't there! Surprised, the quick thinking ability of this body came into action, which was really wierd. Firstly, if the opponent was not there, where else would they be? Of course at this moment, the best place for them to be is sneaking right...

Behind! 'Tyzrk' quickly spun back, slowed by the stupid robe and staff's wieght, and held the staff outwards, surprised by the sudden heavy unfriendly shove the bladed bow gave to the staff. Pichu wanted a donut, Thankfully, the staff's bottom part had just barely blocked the bladed assult.

Taking advantage of this moment, 'Tyzrk' raised the staff, and swung it, claw towards the enemy. With both hands on the staff's end, and with a swing similar to swinging a baseball bat, 'Tyzrk' attempted to attack the elf with a physical attack; the ranger may be better in melee, but that doesn't mean the mage can't try. However, the mage wouldn't be able to cast the strongest of 'his' knowledge's worth of spells anyways. At least, not yet.

of_shattered_origins
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(...Pichu wanted a doughnut... ...?)

The clash of bow and staff caught 'Tyzrk' off-guard. The young elf was baffled by the mage's ability to meet 'her' at every turn.

Relentless as 'he' was, 'he' still didn't seem to completely capture the full technique and control of the body 'he' was in. For that, 'Tyzrk' was thankful.

As 'Ein' swiftly turned and blocked 'Tyzrk's' attack, he reposted with a slash of his own. Already off-balance, it was a simple enough to simply let gravity take it's due course. The blue-eyed elf fell to the ground, allowing the slash to travel overhead without any real damage.

A bit of frustration kicking in [Hot Temper], 'she' sent a speedy kick from her downed position to Ein's crotch. Male was male... and although not particularly nice, it would have a great effect if the blow landed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: