Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Fudo vs Syndal (1st L-Round; Zodiac Tournament)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> DI Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
of_shattered_origins
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Fudo vs Syndal (1st L-Round; Zodiac Tournament) Reply with quote

Each participant was given a sheet of paper saying where to meet his/her opponent. This is where these two shall battle:

A barren wasteland. The ground is devoid of life save for some scraggly bushes and trees. There are small cracks running all across the land, making footing a bit nasty. There are piles of precariously stacked rocks all about the field, standing as monuments to some primitive god. The time of day is high noon, but clouds are covering the sun. The clouds do nothing to lessen the heat however.

Enter opposite to each other.

(Wyvern Begins)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wyvern
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck =P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmmm, a test of my summoning prowess? Sounds good."

Fudo had sent in an application to join a tournament of fighters the day before. He wrote the neatest he could, but it still seemed like he wrote while he was having a seizure. It explained his reasons and things of that sort as to why he wanted to join, and apparently his little white lies worked. His eyes read furiously as the letter was torn open and unfolded. It explained to him where he was to meet his opponent, and at what time of day. It was to be at noon, where this duel was to be. They were to meet in a desert, the Desert of Ages. Unfortunately, they were to fight quite a ways from the oasis that was in the center of it. It was going to be a long, boring, and tiresome walk to the place where the duel would be, and he wasn't looking forward to it. This fight had better be good.

He walked through the stupid desert of pain and heat, until he happened upon a plateau of rock and frozen magma. Seemed to be some sort of dead place, where only the strongest plants would grow, and where animals were few and far between. He walked this 'dead place' until he happened upon a small puddle. Normally, a puddle would be something to jump in and splash... but on this occasion Fudo kinda slid towards it. Head first. His face smashed into the water, and he lapped at it with a thirsty tongue, letting the liquid slide down his throat. He gulped, and stood.

I don't feel so good...

And the rest of the night was spent getting the sand out of his system. The way it came.

The sun rose, waking Fudo up. He stood, red eyed and drool coming out of his mouth. His black hair was all kinds of messy and he didn't look like any kind of fighter. Fortunately, he was able to fix himself up with an oddly shaped rock, and he looked the job. He made sure his red clothes weren't nasty with dirt and grime, and when he found some he simply took it off with his fingers, and then through it on the floor. He definitely didn't want to look like he actually lived on these stupid rocks, and he definitely didn't want to look like he had guzzled sand the day before. Even though his teeth were practically made of sand. He put on his claws, preparing for a fight.

He walked to what seemed to him like the center of the Dead Place. It was really rough here and he almost tripped more than once, but he managed to find the place that was marked with an oh so inconspicuous sign. It read :Meeting Area for Tournament. It was twenty feet tall.

He sat for about ten minutes, picking small bits of sand out from between his teeth with his claws. He saw a figure walking towards him in the distance. A familiar one. Too familiar. Ah, man....

It was Syndal. A clan mate. It was really unfortunate to have to fight this girl. She was probably the only skanky dwarf he had ever known, and of course had to admit her into the clan. He abilities were invaluable as a druid. She could do things with her body that most other people couldn't... for a price. No matter, he'd just have to do this rather quickly.

Behind her.... was a bear. Fudo hadn't seen this giant thing before in his life, and he didn't really want to get up close and personal with it. It looked kind of mean, and reminded him of fire for some reason. No matter though. It was big and he'd probably have to hurt it somehow.

"Hey there Syndal, how's it going?" he spoke raspingly. His throat still bugged him from the sand accident, and it made his voice rough. "You wouldn't happen to be my opponent in this tournament thing, would you?"

Before he even got an answer, he held his claw out to his right side, almost as though his arm was possessed. His arm shot into the air and grew a small blue glow. It raked at the air, ripping a hole in it from which a large hole grew. The hole grew exponentially, swirling blue and black, expanding its existence into that of a large 'blue hole'. Inside the hole there were loud screeches of otherworldly creatures and of those who had once passed on. Out of the hole came crawling on four legs a large dragon-like creature that was made entirely out of bone and muscle, a creature that was very slow. It crawled at about the speed a normal person could walk, and stood about eight feet tall. It towered above Fudo, making him seem shorter than he already was. It walked in front of Fudo, making a solid wall between the two people, one that would more likely stand guard than move on the offensive. Around its hind leg was a small chain visible only to Fudo, a Soul Shackle that was used to essentially tame this beast. He felt as though his shackles were already running low, and that he could only count on so many more creatures to help him.

Fudo stood close to his Irov, or his for the moment at least.

Let's get this show on the road.

(SS Remaining: 13
Irov: 1 Left)
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Where is the $*#@ is Flame?! He said he'd ACTUALLY battle you.)

[I Pm'd him and said he had till the end of the weekend to post or he gets DQ'd... Sorry OSO, I just figured its been more than long enough. ] ~ Yoz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yozshand

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Times up!

Wyvern advances.

Like Heroes of Might and Magic? Try this game out:
http://www.heroeswm.com/?rid=88211
_Flame_
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that was awesome.

There was a huge storm yesterday, and I was at John's house.

The power went out for a few hours, then when it came back on, the internet wasn't working.

GREAT timing.

biller wrote:
That I rather poke my own eyes out with my cock, while trying to 69 myself, then stand another second in the presence of you and the likes of you?
Yozshand

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry flame, but you had plenty of time.

Like Heroes of Might and Magic? Try this game out:
http://www.heroeswm.com/?rid=88211
of_shattered_origins
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No complaints here. *shrug*

Annoys me, though, that I didn't pick someone that was actually going to participate.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> DI Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: