Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Treasures hidden in the deep, inclimate forest.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> The World of Darkness Incarnate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Treasures hidden in the deep, inclimate forest. Reply with quote

It was another day at another forest with Tyzrk roaming around in it. She had walked here in search for a rumored treasure, and was confident to find it. That is, until noon came along. There was a legend that stated that whenever it was noon, the protector spirit of the forest would cast a fog around the whole forest, then, after the fog would clear out, another weather-related event would occur.

And, that's exactly what happened. The fog I mean. Fog started to suround the ranger, the road, and the entire forest. The only thing she could see was a bright green light, which was her companion Xhercfa. "It seems that the spirit of the forest really wants to protect that treasure it has, huh Xhercfa?"

"I don't even know why you want this treasure..." Xhercfa said, "I mean, you already have your back filled with weapons. Look, you're armed to the... Shins?! Where the hell'd you get those?!"

"Ehehehe... Umm.. I bought it a few days ago..." Tyzrk said, showing the shingaurds she had on her shins for quite a while now. "Well Xhercfa, I think we should take a break. It's useless to walk around in the fog like this, we'd get severly lost in this place if we continue."

"Wow, you're acting smart for once."

And so, Xhercfa trailed off the forest to hide and search for any wanderers Tyzrk may need to be wary about. Until then, Tyzrk was in real need of a break. She lowered her theighs and body behind her as if she was about to sit, and stopped in the middle, so it looked as if she was sitting on an invisible chair. She then raised her right leg over onto her left, and uncovered a small portion of the shingaurd to reveal many strings. She starting playing music on the strings, waiting for the fog to clear up...

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Hi! Reply with quote

Following a lead, Stasus was also on his way to a treasure of his on, however he was planning to bypass the forest completly but decided to cut through as a shortcut. He decided to check the time. (Since the time of day pretty much affects his abilities.) Then before he could establish an exact time a fog came in. "curious" he thought. "Could this be the doing of another traveler prehaps?" He recalled his battle with acertian mage that could conjure up thunderstorms and went on guard. He kept a hand on the handle of his sword, and another ready for magic. He stayed as low as possible and tried to make the best of his stealth in order to get a jump on whoever, or whatever decided to veer it's head. "damn this fog." he thought angrily as he just barely avoided triping on a root. Just when he thought of simply taking to the treetops, he noticed a strange light floating around. He stopped and ducked down further behind some plants. "I knew it, someone is nearby." He tightend his grip on his sword, hoping he wasn't spotted. He decided, not to get into a direct encounter with whoever this was, and carefully back into the brush then felt up a nearby tree. The fog was more or less managable from this vantage but he could still locate the light from where he was, which was quickly fading into the fog. He pursued as quickly and quietly as his stealth allowed until the light stopped. He noticed a silouette of a person in the fog and not a very clear one. There was also, ... music? He decided at this point to wait and watch untill he could determine what he was up against. He tried to remain as still as possible while kepping a hand on his hilt. "rule one, gather information."

(Hey, apparently I "die alot" so i'm back from the dead. I'll be sure to get around to another chapter along with staying active for this. However, I can't 100% garuntee imediate responses. However I can garuntee that I will respond as much as I can. Now for a recap. I saw your friend. Unless it's like the little green man from the flintstones. and followed them back to you. I don't know who you are because all I see is a silouette. And I hear music. His first guess, is you're probably some travelling bard or maybe one of those tricky nymphs he's heard about in stories. Anyways, just bidng his time for now.)

Just hope you're able to be more active than I. And welcome back. Very Happy

- Deathjet

Click For character description
http://www.maganicwars.com/forum/sutra11360.html#11360
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I can't give immediate responses too ;_; Anyways, hi. =D)

Xhercfa was on her lookout for any other people who might give Tyzrk and her some trouble, and after some time, she found someone. To her surprise, it looked like he was about to trip. She tried to stay as still and as unnoticable as possible, but when the fogged character seemed to turn his head, she considered her bright glowing orb-aura a complete giveaway, even in a fog like this. She instantly burned the picture of the man's silhouette, and flew for it. Though at first she flew quite slowly as to not make her look suspicious, she speculated that if she flew slowly, it would leave her open to be followed. So, she picked up her pace and flew at her maximum speed. Her glowing orb hasn't been assisting her much lately.

She returned to Tyzrk quickly, and told her about the man as quietly as she could. Tyzrk continued playing her music, and looked at Xhercfa. "So," she said, "Someone's near? What'd he look like?"

"He looked like a human, that's all I can tell from his silhouette." Xhercfa whispered.

Human... Hmmm... Tyzrk hoped that this man was just out for a stroll or something, and that if they encountered, they wouldn't fight, but that was unlikely. But Tyzrk needed some information about this person first before anything else. "Hey Xhercfa," she said lightly, "I have a plan..." When the human silhouette came near, or at least, when they thought he was near, they would probably be able to see his silhouette, so why can't he see them? They tried not looking, as that would make them suspicious, and they carried out their plan.

Xhercfa started to, in a faraway perspective, fly around the elf annoyingly. After a while, the elf stopped playing her music, put her leg on the ground, and swung her arm at the orb of light, representing shooing away a fly. The orb tried to dodge Tyzrk's arm for a while, and eventually, got hit. It then started to fly away quickly in Stasus's direction. It flew above the human, past, and behind him. The elf sighed and put her leg back up, continuing her music, paying attention to her Shinguards only, or at least, making it look like she's paying attention.

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: If you are reading this then you've won (insert prize here!) Reply with quote

Stasus watched closely, at the unknown entity in the fog. It didn't seem hostile whatever it was. It would have probably attacked him by now, knowing the residents of this strange world. All the same, his grip never left the hilt of his weapon, what if this was all some kind of trap? He decided to simply wait for a break in the fog, or maybe the fog would clear up. He then noticed the green glow from earlier that was now flying around the figure as if it were some sort of fly. The figure stopped playing it's music and started swating at the fly. It dodged a few times then took a hit and flew towards him. "Damnit, don't send that pest my way!" He thought at the figure. Then he noticed that it flew over him. "Nevermind." He shruged and decided to simply try talking to the figure. So he lept from the tree and landed in front of the figure, he quickly drew his sword. "Alright, who are..oh, hey Twerks.." He flashed a warm smile. "Seems like you've changed a bit while we were apart. How are your injuries?" He took note of her new gear, annd decided to keep his guard up. "I didn't expect to cross paths with you so soon."

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: *Gasp* I won a prize!!! Reply with quote

Tyzrk knew this plan was to work sooner or later. If the man wanted to contact her at all, he'd lose patience by now. Eventually, the man jumped out right in front of her, making Tyzrk flinch. She heard the annoying familier sound of a sword being unsheathed, rather quickly as well, and almost reacted by drawing out her own weapon. However, the sight familier person stopped both her and the man, as a familier voice fitted the sillhouette. Her left ear twitched quite noticably at hearing the word "Twerks." Although annoyed by the classic mispronounciation, Tyzrk smiled back at the samurai. "Changed a bit? How so..? My injuries.. Umm, yeah, it's been a long while since I got that wound. It's healed a long time ago." She noticed that Stasus quickly glanced at her legs. He was either checking out her new peice of armory, or something else......

Erm, moving on...

"Oh, we shouldn't worry about how soon our forks came together. Shouldn't we be worrying about why this place was chosen for us to meet at?"

Meanwhile, Xhercfa had flown quite far away, and was satisfied to hear that the two who met seemed to know each other, and not only know each other, but seemed to be quite friendly to each other. Considering the basic nature of this world, two people who acted even remotely intimate towards each other were as rare as finding a Cinnamon Toast Crunch peice shaped like a Pichu in a Hot Cheetos bag. Although she was still suspicious, she called over Jibou through telepathic communion, who seconds later appeared alongside Xhercfa. They got a bit closer to the two, spying over them to see if all is well. Jibou also watched, and simply was called for further assisstance if Xhercfa required it.

Tyzrk awaited for Stasus to say something. She wondered if they would end up fighting again. They had a bout once at a Temple that was neither day nor night. Although both of them haven't seen each other's true potentials, and furthermore, they broke out of the barrier's power and split ways. This made Tyzrk doubt they would battle, but anything was possible. During the battle, Stasus was suddenly pissed by Tyzrk's attack, and started to attack in a robotic homocidal rage. She gave a quick slight shiver, wondering if he remembered that moment. Nevertheless, she awaited the next upcoming events..

(If I added diologue, it'd probably be longer.)

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hmm, destiny you say? Fate? Chance? I used to beleve in such things, but now I'm not so sure anymore." He shruged and rest the blade on his sholder. "Then again, why should it all matter anyways? The way I see it. We all exist and we make decisions. If no one had free will would we even be capable of independent thought? However, I do know that not all things are within any one person's control." He allowed himself to look less offensive but had seceretly kept up his guard. Enen though he and this other person had met before and helped each other once, he still didn't know her. What if she was merely faking the whole thing? He wouldn't take any chances, and he was sure she was just thinking the same thing. Aside from that, they might not be alone in this vast forest. Another soul could be spying from the fog. Stasus took occasional glances over his sholders in the case he could glimps a silouette that could be on approach. "Well, since where both here I guess it would be wise to stick together on our travels. Two people can better survive a challenge that only one could not." He looked around. "Which way should we go?"

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm.. Not sure." Tyzrk said, "I was planning on simply waiting the fog out, since it should be gone in a while. But I lost track of time, so I don't know how long it'll take. If we try to go through the forest in this fog, we might lose track of where we are too. This forest is pretty dense, and I'd rather not get lost in it."

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: My birthday was on the 10th I am now 18 years old. Reply with quote

( I am now 18 since the the 10th of january)

Stasus considered her words carefully "That is true, however If we are to simply stand here we should also be on guard. It was me this time, but a ny other visitors would not be as kind." He looked around the area again to see if he could spot anyone through the fog. "Such an annoying mist, if I didn't know any better i'd probably blow it away with a good sword wave. However, it would probably just re-thicken anyways and I would be wasting my energy. However, I wonder if it's a low fog, or a high fog..." Hey, Twerks. You think I would ba able to get the big picture from higher up?" He looked up as if seeing through the fog and into the skies. "I'm sure this fog dosen't rise up forever."

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Happy Birthday man! =D Reply with quote

Once again, her left ear twitched for about two seconds at 'Twerks', but she was able to ignore it. Tyzrk thought the idea Stasus mentioned was smart, although considering the legend she heard of, she wasn't so sure... Yet, she didn't want to babble about some legend that probably wasn't true. Then again, if it wasn't true, then why did it always fog at noon? And, if the legend was just bullplop, then why the hell would Tyzrk even be here?! Nevertheless, she wanted to keep to the currect subject. "I guess.." she said, sounding unsure. She knew how high Stasus could jump, maybe he could jump to the top of the fog and look around. But most likely things would fail: Something strange and unforetunate could happen like it being even thicker in fog up there then it was near the ground, or Stasus would be able to jump over the fog, but wouldn't be able to see the ground, or any trees for that matter.

Not expecting much to happen, she once again rested her back on the tree, playing a soft melody. She closed her eyes and rested while playing the music, waiting for anything to happen. Somehow, she felt comfortable disregarding the large ammount of weapons on her back right now, and the fact that she was resting on it, not much happened.

Meanwhiles, Xhercfa flew and flew and flew, away from the others until she hit a tree. Swearing, she got off and stared at the tree. It seemed familier somehow, an instinct's prediction. It was pretty hurtfull too. She had a big pain in her face from the tree, and realized her right arm seemed to hurt as well. "Geez, Tyzrk... Don't hafta hit me THAT hard..." she mumbled, obviously pissed. But she had to go back to Tyzrk and see if everything is okay. She started to fly back, making sure she didn't get lost.

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: WEEE! Reply with quote

Stasus began to smile. " Leave it to me, i'll see how far this fog streches, or maybe a landmark to traverse to." Stasus didn't know of any temple here or even of any treasure, he was merely passing through to seek a treasure of his own. However, he did recall coming across a temple once in a forest, where he fought with a psion. "I'm too nice sometimes." he thought outloud before jumping up into a tree. He cleaved away somewhat at the crown with his sword, and found a nice branch to spring off of. "Going up!" he annouced before jumping on the branch and using the spring to help get some more height. He sprang straight up as the combonation of the spring and his jumping ability launched him up into the air. He suppressed a desire to let out a yell as he flew towards the skies. He always made jumps like this for fun but this was the first time it was serious bussiness so he waited until he reached the peak of his jump. "WOOOOHOOOOO!" he scaned the area quickly, taking notice of a strange structure poking up through the fog. He made a quick note of the general direction of the structure before he made his decent. He fell back through the fog and landed grancefully next to Twinky. Well, naturally moving in any direction from here would take us out, however we could aways be adventurous and traverse that way." He pointed his sword in the direction he ment. "I beleve that about the north or north east. Kinda hard to tell in the fog but after that jump i'm wuite sure." He still showed signs of exiliration from the great leap. He obviously enjoyed taking to the skies whenever possible. (and oh yeah, Gravity Control :/)

{This is a joke----->}(Huh-ray for peace! We should start a peace clan. XD The following would be great names. "The Pushovers" "The Pacifist" "The Leauge of Friendship." "The Fight Dodgers" "The Almight 4-Page Talkers" Would you like to make a name? Submit one here! " " Submit your nam eon the forums and whoever wins gets a lifetime supply of useless/mediocre gifts! Sign up today!) {<-----This is a joke}

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(xD, yeah. We ain't gonna fight soon, huh?)

Tyzrk patiently waited, continuing her music as she awaited his descent. Not like she had much else to do. Stasus returned, and told her the situation of the area. Listening carefully, she gave particular consideration of the direction he pointed at. Has he found something? This may be something leading to the treasure she was trying to look for. "We go that way... Why...? Have you seen anything worth of interest?" Her ears rose up, trying to listen to what Stasus had to say with full attention.

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, it's just some old building, a temple prehaps? I think it would be best to actually do some moving. We know the direction, and if you look at it were already lost. So unless one of us plumets from a cliff or something I don't see the point in waiting out this mist." As he spoke he placed the sword mack in it's sheath and began walking towards the temple. "Who know's? There might be something of value inside." He stopped once and looked over his sholder. "Move it or lose it Twinky." Then resumed walking towards the strange building.

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(i have to rush this >.>)

Ear twitching once more, she turned towards the direction Allawen's sword pointed, and together, they started walking towards the house. She felt excitement go throughout her body, with only one question in her mind: Is the house he's talkin' about a sort of holding place for the treasure? The one I got lost in this forest for?! Hmm... Maybe he's after it too.... Or not. I never know these kinda things. She simply kept on walking with these thoughts in her mind.

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Bleh Reply with quote

(sorry for the delay, i've been lost in monster hunter.)

After much walking, t he building came into view. "I wonder what's inside this old thing." he half asked and half pondered then followed it with a shrug. "Let's find an entrance into this thing." He walked over to the structure for a better look. "What do you make of it?" he asked ask he examined the structure closer.

(Yeah I had to rush too; Monster hunter is a very fun game. Very Happy)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I'm getting hooked to a private Ragnarok server. >.> Yee~)

Tyzrk felt quite anxious. She was near the treasures, and she saw that the fog was clearing up. All she had to do was find an entrance, and it would be hers. Of course, overconfidence is something inexcusable, especially at a time like this. Allawen found something strange, and pointed it out. Asking her her opinions about it, she simply walked up to it and layed her back against it. "Meh," she said, sounding unconcerned but a definate feeling of excitement in her voice. "Probably just an old carved artifa- WOAH SHI-" The sculpture suddenly tilted to the direction she was pressing her body at. It then unnaturally started to move downward... Sorta like.. a switch!

Xhercfa came flying back when she saw that Tyzrk hadn't been anywhere near her original position. She continued flying around, following faint footprints. Hmm... Who is that human? And, from the looks of these prints, he seems to be following, or, walking with Tyzrk. Eeeehhh? Having a strange feeling of concern and curiosity filled Xhercfa up as she continued to tailgate the prints.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> The World of Darkness Incarnate All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: