LIST OF MAGANIC WARS
Here you can find
a list of possible features for the upcoming multiplayer
version. Some of them are already implemented and others
are being implemented. We want everybody to participate
by sending us their suggestions about cards names, artwork,
possible new features, characters...whatever.
1. More unlockable cheats
2. More balanced cards
3. An in game tutorial
4. Arcade mode
5. Multiplayer mode (see below)
6. Separate decks for each player.
8. More items to buy, and new, more powerful items as
you level up
9. Class System.(see below)
10.New modifiers and effects.
11.Story line mode (maybe in a future).
12.Experience points system (see
13.Customizable deck with many new cards (see
14.Online statistics and profile.(see
15.Special attacks (chi bar!). (this one will be great
18.Music (I'm still searching)
21.New Artwork for the cards (probably). (we
need artists interested, please contact us)
Versus rooms with online profiles. Chat system
in the rooms and playing the game. Other website services.
- Level(exp points):
- Special Attacks.
- Other habilities.
- Chi velocity.
- Max hit:
- High Score:
- Deck (cards selection)
(this is a possible class system submitted by keli)
Note that all habilities presented here
are static ones. Apart from these there will be special
attacks for each class to perform while playing (chi bar
- Berserker: Gives +1 extra Attack damage per
- Toughness: 5 extra life per level
- Tactician: Warrior starts all duels with Parapet
- Assassin: +1 Poison damage per level.
- Stealth: +1 Counterstrike damage per level.
- Master of Venom: Transformed opponents can
- Pyromancer: +3 Damage from Pyro cards per level.
- Channeler: +2 Damage from Lightning cards per
- Master of the Elements: Pyro and Lightning
cards have a 25% chance of paralyzing
- Healer: Heal cards give +3 HPs more per level
- Bless: +1 extra Shield per level
- Protector: Playing Antidote also gives 10 HPs
- Leech: Drain damage +2 per level
- Warlock: Curse -1 extra per level
- Master of Fate: Playing Luck also Drains for
- Rune Mastery: Rune cards give +5 Power per
- Reflection: Dispel also inflicts 3 damage per
- Master of Illusion: Immune to paralysis
This is a must! You'll have the possibility
to add new cards to your deck by buying them in the cards
shop or acquiring more unique ones by wining tournaments
(suddenly you don't know what card to play)
Ultrapoison (more powerful
Mirror (modifiers player
1 <--> modifiers player 2)
Rune Mirror (rune power player
1 <---> rune power player 2)
Chi boost (increases chi
Chi lower (lowers your opponent
Maganic attack (well this
one might be quite hard to get)
Death strike (no matter what
you do or what you have equipped if your life is 10 or
less you die)
Spirit Curse (-5 to defense)
And many other that I hope you'll help
us to imagine. Any suggestions please use our formulary.